ANNUAL REPORT ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR) ACTIVITIES
- 1) A brief outline of the Company’s CSR policy, including overview of projects or programs proposed to be undertaken and projects or programs.
The Company would carry out its CSR activities with the objective of overall community development and for philanthropic activities. The Company shall undertake any of the following activity/activities:
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation and making available safe drinking water
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups;
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro-forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts
- Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependants
- Training to promote rural sport, nationally recognised sports, Paralympic sports and Olympic sports
- Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women
- Contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government
- Rural Development Project. Such other matters as may be prescribed under applicable statute
- Such other matters as may be prescribed under applicable statute
- Such other activity as may be thought fit by the CSR Committee and approved by the Board
The Company has formulated the CSR policy pursuant to Section 135 of the Companies Act and Schedule VII.
- 2) Average net profit of the Company under section 198 of the Companies Act, 2013 for last three financial years: 2017-18 ,2018-19 and 2019-20 is Rs. 22.14 crores.
- 3) Prescribed CSR Expenditure (two percent of the amount as in item 2 above): Rs. 44.28 Lacs.
- 4) Details of CSR spend for the financial year:
- Total amount spent for the financial year 2020-21: Rs. 53.00 Lacs
- Amount unspent, if any: NIL
- Surplus arising out of the CSR projects or programmes or activities of the previous financial years: NIL
- Amount required to be set off for the financial year: NIL
- Reason for non spending the amount: Not Applicable
- 5) Composition of CSR Committee as on 31.03.2021:
||Mr. Ashok Aggarwal
||Mrs Tapasya Goel
||Mr. Ajay Kumar Saxena
||Mr. Akhil Kansal