Carbendazim 50% WP (HITASTIN)
- Hitastin belongs to benzimidazole group.
- Hitastin is a systemic fungicide with protective and curative action.
- It is absorbed through the roots and green tissues, with translocation acropetally.
- It is used in various ways such as seed treatment, soil drench, soil mixture and foliar sprays.
- It is used to control of paddy sheath blight, Blast, Loose smut of Wheat & Barley, Cotton leaf spot, Jute seedling blight, groundnut Tikka leaf spot, Sugar beet leaf spot and powdery mildew.
- Also controls Powdery mildew of peas, Cluster beans, Rose & Ber, Cucurbits powdery mildew and anthracnose, Brinjal fruit rot and leaf spot, Apple scab, Anthracnose of Grapes and Downy leaf spot of Walnut.
- It is compatible with commonly used pesticides.