DIFENCONAZOLE 25% EC (SAVER)
- Active Ingredient : Difenoconazole
- Chemical Class: SBI (Sterol biosynthesis inhibitor) Trizole
- Product Category : Foliar
- Mode of action : Systemic fungicide with preventive and curative action;
Mode of Action
- Systemic fungicide with preventive and curative action. Absorbed by the leaves, with acropetal and strong translaminar translocation.
- SAVER is taken up by the plant and acts on the fungal pathogen during penetration and haustoria formation.
- It stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes.
- Although the mode of action permits protective and curative use, it is recommended to apply the product early enough to avoid irreversible crop damage and build-up of the disease.
Saver : Talking points
- Excellent tolerance in a wide variety of crops gives more security.
- Outstanding curative efficacy gives more flexibility.
- Long-lasting disease control means fewer applications.
- Broad spectrum of activity also controls many secondary diseases.
- All this means saving time and money with higher yields of better quality.
Recomendation for use
Crop - Apple, Groundnut, Rice & Chilli
- Application : Thorough coverage is essential for effective results.
- Don’t apply more than 6 applications of this product per season.
- The effect of Saver could be diminished if rain falls within 2 hours of application.