TAMMA( Thiamethoxam 30% FS )
- TAMMA is a systemic seed treatment insecticide.
- TAMMA protects against target pests by interfering with receptors that transmit the message to continue feeding.
- TAMMA acts on different sites of action in the insect.
- TAMMA provides control of a wide range of early season sucking and chewing, leaf-feeding and soil-dwelling insect pests, such as aphids, wireworms, flea beetles, and leaf miners.
- TAMMA is used to treat the seeds of corn, cotton, sugar beets, oil seed rape, canola, wheat, barley, soybeans, sorghum and other field crops.