HISTAR (Bifenthrin 10% EC)
- Histar s a world renowned, new generation, broad spectrum insecticide of Pyrethroid ester roup.
- Histar has a strong Biphenyl bond which provides longer residual eriod of control or target insects.
- Histar does not have 'Cyano-group' at alpha position hence does not cause skin irritation to end users.
- Histar through its contact and stomach action, controls different types of larvae, white fly, mites and jassids very effectively.
- Histar as strong bonding tendency in soil thus it persists and exhibit longer duration extraordinary control of termite.
- Histar provide effective control of termites through its three modes of action e.g. contact, stomach and repellent action.
- Histar as phyto-tonic effect which improves the vigour and keeps the crop healthy, thereby quality produce.