TARGET PLUS (Sulfosulfuron 75% + Metsulfuron methyl 5% WG)
- Target Plus is a selective post-emergence herbicide.
- It is used for the effective control of phalaris minor and broad leaf weed in Wheat crop.
- It is used when weed plant are at 2-4 leaf stages or normally 30-35 days after sowing of Wheat.
- Target Plus should be applied uniformly as liquid spray from knapsack sprayer equipped with flat fan nozzle.
- Target Plus is recommended for use only in Wheat rice/cotton rotational area.
- Dicot crops like mustard pulses etc should not be grown as intercrop in Wheat.
- It is recommended to used Target Plus at 16 gm/acre on Wheat.