Hitalaxyl (Metalaxyl 8% WP + Mancozeb 64% WP)
- Hitalaxyl is a wettable powder containing a mixture of the systemic fungicide Metalaxyl and the contact fungicides Mancozeb.
- Hitalaxyl is a broad spectrum activity against diseases like Downy Mildew, Early Blight, Late Blight, Tikka, White rust, Alternaria blight, Damping off, Brown and black rust, Blast, etc.
- It is a broad spectrum fungicide which controls diseases by its preventive as well as curative action.
- Quick uptake and trans-location towards emergent tips helps to protect the plant from diseases for longer period of approximately 14 days.
- It is recommended to spray Hitalaxyl at the commencement of the disease symptoms/ at apparent moment of disease incidence.
- At recommended rates, Hitalaxyl is compatible with most other commonly used insecticides and fungicides except lime sulphur.
- It is available in 50 gm, 100 gm and 250 gm pack size.