RECENT (Tebuconazole 2% DS)
- It controls seed born diseases in Wheat.
- It is used for commercial application and on-farm treatment with conventional seed-treating equipment.
- Recent being effective at very low dose is very economical.
- The active ingredient in recent is used only where it is needed i.e. on the seed grains thus lowering the toxicity burden on the environment.
- Highly effective against loose smut and flag smut of wheat.
- It can also be mixed with other seed treatment products.
- Any small quantity of seed can be readily treated by mixing the proper amount of Recent 2 DS and seed in a closed container. Roll the seed until each grain is uniformly coated with the fungicide.