Propiconazole 25% EC (PHOENIX)
- Phoenix belongs to triazole group of fungicides.
- Phoenix is broad-spectrum foliar systemic fungicide.
- It is protectant, curative and eradicant fungicide with strong antisporulant action.
- This systemic translocation contributes to good distribution of the active ingredient within the plant tissue and prevents it from being washed off.
- It translocate acropetally in the xylem.
- Phoenix is effective in controlling deadly diseases like rusts, bunts, blights and leaf spots infecting many crops, it has Long duration of control