SAMBA (ISOPROTHILONE 40% EC)
- Active Ingredient : Isoprothiolane
- Chemical Class: dithiolane group
- Product Category : Foliar Fungicide
- Mode of action : Systemic fungicide
Mode of Action
- Systemic fungicide with protective and curative action, absorbed by the leaves and roots, with translocation acropetally and basipetally.
- Quickly absorbed by roots, translocated to leaves & panicles and accumulates there.
- Further reach infection drops by exudation through epidermal cell wall; the concentration of the fungicide is high in the infection drops and thus effects the pathogens.
Samba : Talking points
- Effective internal absorption bactericide, with special good effect for Rice neck blast & Rice leaf blast.
- Also suitable for curing rice shoots diseases.
- If this chemical is applied for a larger square field, it can kill some rice delphacid and leafhopper, and has adjusting function to plant growth.
- Also used on rice to accelerate rooting, promote root elongation and control non-parasitic damping-off.
- Besides being applied as a fungicide it also helps to suppress the population of rice plant hoppers.
Recomendation for use
- Crop : Rice, Target Disease : Blast (Pyriculariaoryzae); Dosage/Ha : 750ml ; Waiting period : 60 days
- Application : Foliar Sprays
- Time of Application : a) Leaf Blast –Just at the appearance ; b) Panicle Blast – first just before heading; second at full heading
- Maximum no. of spray per season : 3
- Pack Sizes : 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 L