Fungi are one of the major cause of crop loss worldwide. HPM offers a number of Fungicide products to for plant protection from various fungi.
BATISTA (CARBENDAZIM 46.27 SC)
- Batista is a Broad Spectrum Systemic fungicide with protective and curative action
- It is absorbed through the roots and green tissues with translocation acropetally [upward] to plant parts
- Batista is a Suspension Concentrate [SC] or Flowables in which the solid active ingredient is dispersed in a liquid together with additives to form a lasting stable water dispersible suspension.
- Batista is very effective in adverse climatic conditions reduces surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over the foliages with enhanced stability & penetration
- Seedling dip is recommended against some root diseases and soil infections
- Dip the roots of seedlings for 10 - 30 minutes in this suspension shortly before transplanting.