Aasra (A Silicon Based Super Spreader)
Aasra is a unique new generation worldwide spray booster and activator which make the agrochemicals such as Insecticide, Fungicide, Herbicide, Plant Growth Regulator, Fertilizer and Micronutrient perform better.
Directions for use:
It is mandate to follow the instruction on labels of all agrochemicals for filling the spray tank, and fill water volume to only 90% than add Aasra thoroughly, and then add the remaining water.
- Aasra is a unique new generation spray booster and activator, having novel technology to farming
community of India which makes the agrochemicals (Insecticide, Fungicide, Herbicide, Plant Growth
Regulator, Fertilizer and Micronutrient) performs better.
- Aasra solution spreads quickly, and provides enhanced spreading of agrochemicals on the leaf
surfaces and leads to better spray coverage, which improves the efficacy of the agrochemical used.
- It is when added to spray water tank lowers the tension of spray water on leaf surface, which
promotes the better spreading and penetration of Agro product.
- Aasra is compatible with most agrochemical formulations and can be used on a wide variety of crops.
- It has improved deposition of the agro product which enhances its coverage and retention on
foliage. It ensures the solution doesn't wash off even after immediate rain.
- Aasra is designed in such a way that it ensures proper wetting of leaf surface, which makes the
pesticide or agro product uptake and absorption rapidly by the plant.
- It ensures the proper penetration of the agrochemical product into the plant by reducing the droplet
sizes of the spray.
- It is suggested to uses Aasra with agrochemicals at 0.025%-0.1% dose. General recommendation is 5 ml/ 15 lit. of water.